CITB’s Skills and Training Fund offers you funding up to £10,000, depending on the size of your business – to invest in training and equip your workforce to face the future.
The Skills and Training Fund provides an extra incentive to access CITB grant eligible-training and supports a wide range of activities including construction or leadership and management that suits your business and the needs of your staff.
You’ll be eligible to apply if:
- You have up to 250 directly-employed staff (in addition to yourself/the business owner)
- You are a CITB-registered employer and up to date with your Levy Returns
- Any previous project paid for by the Fund has been signed off as complete
CITB-registered employers can apply for funding related to how many direct employees they have:
- Employers with CIS only (no PAYE) can receive up to £2,500
- Employers with 1 to 49 directly employed staff can receive up to £5,000
- Employers with 50 to 74 directly employed staff can receive up to £7,500
- Employers with 75 to 99 directly employed staff can receive up to £10,000
- Employers with 100 to 149 directly employed staff can receive up to £15,000
- Employers with 150 to 199 directly employed staff can receive up to £20,000
- Employers with 200 to 250 directly employed staff can receive up to £25,000
To find out more information and how to apply, visit the CITB website.no layouts found